BROWSE THE CATALOG
The Alexander Technique is for everyone. Check back, we will continue adding course descriptions for workshops, classes and series being offered by our teaching members. New to AT? Start with: Level 1 - Beginners; Level 2: Experienced Students and trainees; Level 3: Post-Certification programs for teachers
LEVEL 1: New to Alexander
LEVEL 2: Ready To Go Deeper
LEVEL 3: Post-Certification
ALEXANDER AT HOME: A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!
Try Alexander at home with Self Lesson on the Floor – a digital download exclusively available from ACAT featuring the practices of ACAT founder Judith Leibowitz.
- ACAT has no involvement in events, courses and workshops offered by teaching members. Contact the event organizer directly.
- Be certain to check course listing for information on who is offering the course, registration and payment instructions
- All Fees and deposits are paid directly to the teacher(s) organizing the course.
- Check course listing for any class cancellation policies.
GENERAL REFUND POLICY - ACAT PROGRAMMING ONLY:
- A full refund of all fees paid, minus $125 (deposit and registration fee) will be given for all cancellations made 4 weeks or more before the event.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made 4 weeks or less before the event.
- In the event you arrange to transfer your registration to another participant, or a wait-listed participant takes your place, you will receive a full refund, minus the $25 registration fee, regardless of when you cancel.