BROWSE THE CATALOG
The Alexander Technique is for everyone. Check out the course descriptions of our workshops, classes and series. New to AT? Start with our free monthly Hands-On Demo. Ready to find a class? Click for your level: Level 1 - Beginners; Level 2: Experienced Students and trainees; Level 3: Post-Certification programs for teachers
LEVEL 1: New to Alexander
LEVEL 2: Ready To Go Deeper
LEVEL 3: Post-Certification
JOIN US FOR A DEMONSTRATION!
ACAT offers a free monthly Hands-On Demonstration of the Alexander Technique. This is a great way to learn how the technique can help you manage stress, enhance body awareness, relax and improve posture and coordination.
Every first Monday 7–8:30 PM (see calendar for dates)
Please note that space is limited. Reservations are recommended!
ALEXANDER AT HOME: A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!
Try Alexander at home with Self Lesson on the Floor – a digital download exclusively available from ACAT featuring the practices of ACAT founder Judith Leibowitz.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all ACAT classes and workshops take place at the ACAT Studio.
- Fees and deposits may be paid online, or by check (payable to ACAT) mailed to:
- ACAT, 39 West 14th Street, Room #507, New York, NY 10011
- All classes are subject to cancellation if under-enrolled.
GENERAL REFUND POLICY:
- A full refund of all fees paid, minus $125 (deposit and registration fee) will be given for all cancellations made 4 weeks or more before the event.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made 4 weeks or less before the event.
- In the event you arrange to transfer your registration to another participant, or a wait-listed participant takes your place, you will receive a full refund, minus the $25 registration fee, regardless of when you cancel.