There are two ways to support ACAT:
1. Make a monthly recurring gift; or
2. Make a one-time gift in the amount of your choosing!
Donate to ACAT! ACAT's Year of Resilience Fundraising Campaign: Legacy Donors’ Matching Fund
We are excited to announce that a group of generous donors from all parts of the ACAT community has pledged to match all contributions made to ACAT from now through December 31, 2017, dollar for dollar, up to $15,000.
Think about it: you can double your impact by making a donation today. And if you commit to a monthly recurring donation today, your entire 12 months’ donations will be eligible for the match!
If we can earn this entire match, we will raise $30,000 towards securing ACAT’s legacy!
The Legacy Donors who have made this extraordinary commitment to ACAT’s future are a microcosm of the community of people who support and benefit from ACAT and its mission:
- Karen G. Krueger: ACAT graduate and Board member, Alexander Technique teacher, former lawyer and author of A Lawyer’s Guide to the Alexander Technique
- Phyllis Jo Kubey: ACAT graduate, practicing Enrolled Agent, singer, Alexander Technique teacher, and former ACAT Board member
- Ann Rhodes: Alexander Technique and voice teacher, graduate of Alexander Technique of Cincinnati, retired professor of voice, and new ACAT teaching member
- Ron Sommers: long-term Alexander Technique student ofACAT-certified teachers, whom he credits with helping him manage his MS to a degree that astonishes his physicians
- Judy Stern: ACAT faculty member and graduate, physical therapist, and frequent presenter of Alexander Technique workshops in the U.S. and abroad
- Jack Stern, M.D.: neurosurgeon, author of Ending Back Pain, and committed advocate of the Alexander Technique for patients with back issues
Donations to ACAT, a 501(c)(3) organization, are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.