There are two ways to support ACAT:
1. Make a monthly recurring gift; or
2. Make a one-time gift in the amount of your choosing!
ACAT's Year of Resilience Fundraising Campaign: Legacy Donors’ Matching Fund
We are excited to announce the success of our matching fund, thanks to our group of generous donors from all parts of the ACAT community who pledged to match all contributions made to ACAT through December 31, 2017, dollar for dollar, up to $15,000.
Everyone who gave was able to double their impact. Many donors committed to a monthly recurring donation and their donations were eligible for the match!
Thanks to all those who contributed to help us meet our match and raise $30,000 towards securing ACAT’s legacy!
The Legacy Donors who have made this extraordinary commitment to ACAT’s future are a microcosm of the community of people who support and benefit from ACAT and its mission:
- Karen G. Krueger: ACAT graduate and Board member, Alexander Technique teacher, former lawyer and author of A Lawyer’s Guide to the Alexander Technique
- Phyllis Jo Kubey: ACAT graduate, practicing Enrolled Agent, singer, Alexander Technique teacher, and former ACAT Board member
- Ann Rhodes: Alexander Technique and voice teacher, graduate of Alexander Technique of Cincinnati, retired professor of voice, and new ACAT teaching member
- Ron Sommers: long-term Alexander Technique student ofACAT-certified teachers, whom he credits with helping him manage his MS to a degree that astonishes his physicians
- Judy Stern: ACAT faculty member and graduate, physical therapist, and frequent presenter of Alexander Technique workshops in the U.S. and abroad
- Jack Stern, M.D.: neurosurgeon, author of Ending Back Pain, and committed advocate of the Alexander Technique for patients with back issues
Donations to ACAT, a 501(c)(3) organization, are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.