The ACAT Studio is available for rental bookings. ACAT is centrally located in the Union Square area of Manhattan. The space is over 900 square feet with hardwood floors, air-conditioning, and a full-length mirror wall.
Booking will include use of the following equipment:
- 12 chairs
- Stools of various heights
- 5 massage tables and 3 teaching tables (*Please inquire about proper set-up and take-down of this equipment)
- 30 additional folding chairs
- DX 7 synthesizer
- DVD and monitor
- CD player
- 12+ foam mats
- 12 yoga mats
- Whiteboard and markers
- Inflated exercise balls of various sizes
- Saddle form
- Moveable full-length mirror
- Table equipment for Alexander lessons
- Assorted bolsters, cushions and meditation pillows
For Alexander Technique lessons and other approved disciplines*, renters can book half the space* for private lessons or semi-private lessons (no more than three people including the teacher). The area would be divided by a curtain.
Groups of more than three can book the entire studio. The studio is suitable for many practices outside of the Alexander Technique such as meditation groups, various yoga disciplines, voice or music lessons, group classes and workshops of all sorts.
It is also an ideal location for gatherings and events. So if you want to have game night with a group, host a book club meeting, or perhaps rehearse a skit or wedding dance routine*, this could be your “go to” place!
*See our policies